Assegnista di ricerca
M-FIL/01 Filosofia teoretica
Dipartimento di Lettere e Filosofia
Via della Pergola 58-60
Attività di ricerca
Assegno di ricerca “La struttura fenomenologica dell’ironia: definizioni e strategie di identificazione linguistica".
Education and training
- 2011-2013 Master Degree in Philosophical Sciences, University of Florence
Dissertation topic: “The bergsonian paradigm. For a time biology.”
Mentor: Professor Roberta Lanfredini
Mark: 110 cum Laude
- 2008 - 2011 Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy, University of Florence
Dissertation topic: “Dretske’s naturalism and the issue of intention”
Mentor: Professor Paolo Parrini
Partaking in conferences
- “Strong Feelings Need Time. How Emotional Intensity is Shaped by Temporal Consciousness” - The 7th EPSSE annual conference, University of Graz (posticipated due to covid-19 to June 2021), with Doc. Ariele Niccoli
- “Intensity of qualitative states”, conference Five Emotions. Philosophycal arguments – 05/10/2018, University of Florence
- Intensity as qualitative progress." workshop, 01/20/2017, organized by the University of Florence research group QUA-ONTO-TECH
- “Duration of qualia”, workshop, 07/15/2016, organized by the University of Florence research group QUA-ONTO-TECH
- “Time biology"workshop, 05/05/2014, cycle of conferences “Consciousness, time and memory”, University of Florence
- Class held in Laboratory of Theoretical Philosophy by the title “Become. Variations on the theme.” University of Florence, course of Master Degree in Philosophical Sciences. Professor Roberta Lanfredini (05/29/2019).
- Class held in Laboratory of Theoretical Philosophy by the title “The issue of identification. Empathy.” University of Florence, course of Master Degree in Philosophical Sciences. ProfessorRoberta Lanfredini (05/09/2018).
- Three-classes Cycle, “Introduction to Matter and Memory. The vital turn of Henri Bergson: for a pure time biology.” University of Florence, course of Master Degree in Philosophical Sciences. ProfessorRoberta Lanfredini (04/03-04-11/2018).
Partaking in cycles of philosophical conferences
- International conference: What is time? Einstein-Bergson 100 years later, held in the University of Aquila and Gran Sasso Science Institute (April 4-6 2019)
- Permanent seminary of Aesthetics, organized by Professor Gianluca Garelli and held in the Department of Philosophy of Florence (2012-2013)
- Laboratory of Theoretical Philosophy organized by Professor Roberta Lanfredini and held in Department of Philosophy of Florence (2012)
- Il ritmo vitale. Henri Bergson, biologo del tempo, Sesto San Giovanni, Mimesis Edizioni, 2020.